Roll your way to glowing skin!
The most popular beauty tool! Enjoy the most relaxing massage and feel the benefits of beauty and wellness that this love stone offers. Zeta Body Rose Quartz roller is made of authentic pink quartz stone and is the perfect addition to your daily skincare routine.
It is designed with ergonomic handle and has two cylinders. The large cylinder is suitable for face and body, while the small one is suitable for the eye area. It can be used for the application of oils, serums and creams or for a relaxing massage. The massage with the Rose Quartz roller stimulates the circulation, reduces the fine lines and smoothes the skin tone, giving the face a healthy glow!
The authentic Rose Quartz stone has a cool touch by nature, so it calms and soothes the skin and dark circles.
- The gentle pressure helps to stimulate circulation and leave the facial muscles more relaxed.
- By encouraging lymphatic drainage, this boosts the skin’s natural detoxification process.
- By drawing away toxins, this allows a gentle toning and lifting effect.
- The naturally cooling sensation helps to calm the skin, depuff, and soothe inflammation.
- Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension and add a small act of self-care in the day.
- Use on clean skin.
- Apply your serum or moisturizer.
- Roll gently over your skin for 5-10 minutes daily.
- Perform upward and outward strokes.
- Use the smaller roller for the areas under your eyes and the more delicate, hard-to-reach areas.
- Use the bigger roller for forehead, chin, jawline, neck, decolletage.
- You can store in the fridge for a cooling sensation.
HOW TO USE:
Eyes: Roll outwards above and below eyes with small end of the roller.
Jawline & Cheek: Roll upwards from chin to cheek with large end of the roller.
Forehead: Roll outwards from middle of forehead with large end of the roller.
Neck: Roll upwards from base of neck with large end of the roller.
Suitable for all skin types & ages.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ROLLER:
Your crystal roller should be wiped down with a dry or moist towelette (only on the crystal parts). Do not wash with water & never soak the roller in water. No additional cleaning products are needed.