The compression garment is an important part of postoperative care. Using it can significantly affect your surgical outcome, speeding up recovery and helping to shape your new contour. It speeds up the healing process and reduces swelling, which means you can return to your daily routine sooner.
Layla is a compression vest that comfortably slims your upper arms and back. This garment is also ideal to use after arm liposuction and brachioplasty as it helps reduce swelling, numbness, arm tingling and any discomfort generated by fluid retention. Its criss-cross back seams provide back support and help maintain good posture throughout the day. You can adjust its compression thanks to its 3 positions hook & eye closure.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE AFTER:
- Arm liposuction
- Breast reduction / augmentation
- Breast reconstruction / lift
It is a 1st stage compression garment (stage 1), ie it is worn for the first time immediately after the surgery. (1st-3rd week, 24/7)
- Front closure with 3 rows of clips
- Criss-cross back seams for posture correction
- Comfortable compression of entire upper arms and back
- Smooth & sleek fabric gentle with your skin
- Wide elastic band under the bust that does not bother the incisions and keeps the bust stable all day
Fabric: Exterior: 74% Polyamide – 26% Spandex | Interior: 85% Cotton – 15% Elastine
MADE IN COLOMBIA – You can be assured that you’re buying the best quality from the world’s leading manufacturers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.