The compression garment is an important part of postoperative care. Using it can significantly affect your surgical outcome, speeding up recovery and helping to shape your new contour. It speeds up the healing process and reduces swelling, which means you can return to your daily routine sooner.
It helps to stabilize and form your new shape, just as your surgeon has envisioned.
Cali is a medium compression garment made of Lycra, for patients undergoing multiple body contouring surgeries or reconstructive surgeries. It is also recommended as part of post-pregnancy compression therapy to help shrink the postpartum belly.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE AFTER:
- Fat Transfer (BBL)
- Liposuction (abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs)
- Buttock / thigh / lift
It is a 1st stage compression garment (stage 1), ie it is worn immediately after surgery. (1st-3rd week, 24/7)
- Medium compression
- Fastening with 2 rows of clips for easy fitting
- Opening in the crotch for easy use of the bathroom
- Adjustable, removable straps
- Knee-length cover with lace finish
- Absorbent fabric with antibacterial properties
- Flat seams
- Open bust
MADE IN COLOMBIA – You can be assured that you’re buying the best quality from the world’s leading manufacturers.