You may find it tempting to order a smaller size to make your waist as tiny as possible. But the Zeta Curves waist trainers & body shapers are already designed to slim your figure, based on your current size. Plus, waist trainers & body shapers tend to run small! Expect even the correct size to feel tight at first. It’s important to follow our measuring steps instead of going by your clothing size, height or weight.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
- You need a soft measuring tape or a non-stretchy string and a ruler.
- Make sure not to be on a full stomach when measuring. The best time to measure is before having lunch or at least two hours after.
- Remove outer clothes such as pants and shirt. If you’re wearing thin underwear, that’s fine to leave on. Anything bulkier will give an inaccurate measurement.
- Put your feet together and stand straight, holding the measuring tape parallel to the ground, without sucking your stomach inwards.
- Locate the area you want to measure and wrap the measuring tape around it. Make sure that the measuring tape is not too loose, or too tight, when making the measurement.One end of the measuring tape should be at zero (0) and the other end will give you the correct indication.
Waist is located about 4-5cm above your belly button and below your rib cage. If you bend to the side, the crease that forms is your natural waistline. Don’t suck in your stomach, or you’ll get a false measurement. It will also be the narrowest part of your torso.
The core measurement is taken under your bust line over the abdomen. Make sure to cover all your belly, at the level where your panty begins.
Measure the fullest part of your hips. Your hip measurement should include your buttocks and hips. Move the tape up or down a little just to check you’ve got the widest spot.